LEGOLAND® Discovery Center Chicago newest model display: Star Wars: Episode IV A New Hope.
The walk-through exhibit will offer an intergalactic immersion into the sights and sounds of Star Wars: Episode IV A New Hope. Young Jedi attending the event can help the Rebel Alliance destroy the Galactic Empire’s powerful Death Star, experience the epic duel between Obi-Wan Kenobi and Darth Vader, watch in awe as the Millennium Falcon rises from the deserts of Tatooine, discover the bustling city of Mos Eisley, and take in the busy cantina where the band plays its familiar tune and dangerous characters lurk in dark corners.
The display replaces the Center’s previous Star Wars Miniland, which featured scenes from Star Wars: Episode I The Phantom Menace.
You will have the chance to see firsthand some of the Center’s new renovations, including:
· LEGO® Racers Build & Test: A newly renovated track where kids can design, build and race their own LEGO car creations.
· LEGO® Factory: A revamped LEGO Factory gives guests a behind-the-scenes look at how the infamous toy is made.
· 4-D Cinema: An enhanced 4-D theatre experience.
· Duplo® Farm: A new Duplo® play area allows more space for the Center’s youngest visitors to explore and create.
· LEGO® City Soft Play: Coming this spring, new and improved mazes and climbing areas.
The Center’s Café has also been updated to feature free WiFi, among other new amenities, providing families with a comfortable space to refuel before their next LEGO adventure.
LEGOLAND® Discovery Center Chicago is an indoor family entertainment destination with over 3 million LEGO® bricks and nine attractions including: Master Builder Academy; Jungle Expedition; Kingdom Quest Laser Ride; LEGO City Construction Site Play Zone; Merlin’s Apprentice Ride; LEGO 4D Cinema; Build and Test; LEGO Factory Tour; and MINILANDTM featuring iconic Chicago landmarks.
- LEGOLAND Discovery Center Chicago
- Streets of Woodfield
- 601 N. Martingale Rd.
- Schaumburg, Ill.
Modifed from a Press Release