POW! Kid’s classes teach and expose the child to an athletic education. We build their confidence using athletic lessons that develop their gross motor skills. Our classes for the little ones (36mo to 6 yrs old) are unique and focus on creating a journey for the child each time they visit. Through our classes children:
- develop confidence
- experience creativity
- improve coordination
- enhance control over their bodies
- learn a skill
- and simply play.
Each program we offer is unique in its design and execution. We offer classes that reflect our staff’s strengths. We keep our class sizes intimate. Most classes are a 5 child minimum and a 15 child maximum. But please view class description pages for all details and the curriculums. We hope you decide to try our programs.
- POW! Superhero Training 3 years old - Sundays , runs in 6 and 8 week sessions
- Youth Boxing ages 6 to 12 yrs, Saturdays at 9:30am,ongoing enrollment
- Youth Olympic Judo 4 to 10 years, Tuesdays at 4pm,ongoing enrollment
- Tween Boxing 12-16 years old , Tuesdays at 4:45pm, ongoing enrollment
- Teen Boxing ages 15 to 17 years old, customized schedule
Contact us for registration. If there is a class not being offered that you would like to see email email@example.com. We may just be waiting to hear from enough people to put it back on our schedule. Our Superhero Classes are enrollment based. The boxing and judo program are class cards.